
Some times I'm wondering what kind of creature are we? what is our aim, what make us to feel happy and whom we love! did you ever feel the same. did you ever forget your goals? to be honest I did! what do you usually do when you get sick? I bet you went to see a doctor and according to the prescription take your medicine. OK, whats happen if you take your all meds in the same time?! I call this suicide!
so one more question, "why too much homeworks?" in my opinion having too much assignment would decline our willing to learn and some times they got exhausting, and if continued may lead us to forget about what's our goal of attending in an English class, which is learning English, and made us to leave it!!! don't take it as a threat, it's just a reminder of road guard.
your writing is amazing , I'm really surprised,enjoy your time while lerning new things.
ReplyDelete