
in my opinion our class in this semester is so friendly in compare with last semester.I guess Mr Sadeh expects us to have more discipline. but sometimes it is unavoidable and I have to give more priority to other things like family or job. This term started very nice. cause new lessons give me more motivation and incite me in learning and I'm very intrested in our style of program especially by adding weblog to it. in addition we have two new classmates. they seem very friendly. I'm sure they are. meeting new people always excite me and love to have conversation with them in such a friendly environment.
I'm wondering about my improvement in English in such a short time since I can understand much more than before in both reading and listening. a few months ago when I saw the Select Reading book for the first time I feel desperate and told to myself "Oh, My God, it's killer!!!" but now I feel completely different, you konw, I realy enjoy reading it. it's EASY!
I think It's very inciting to feel your improvement, and instigate you to try harder. it's the exactly what I'm feeling now.
hi gisooo
ReplyDeleteI liked your post, it was a compelete report of every aspect of class,
and the picture was awsome ;)
Good Luck
Hi Gisoo,
ReplyDeleteI do agree with you,creating blog is the best idea for sharing information & gathering different ideas to improve our activities.I think ,I should thank to Mr.Sade for encouraging us to do it.By the way the picture that you chose is really nice,I like it a lot.
FABULOUS. I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE.
ReplyDeleteTHE PICTURES WICH HAVE BEEN CHOSEN ARE NICE TOO.
HENGAMEH